Sunday 27 April 2014

Work as Journalist by Rosana Yepes

Hi bloggers!
Before Easter my role was the journalist. To be honest, the week was a bit different because we have to change classes due to the interesting visits which we received. Even theses visits don’t belong to this subject, I would like to say that them were so productive.
Firstly our function the last week was  to elaborate 4 questions about each Conceptual Map which we did the last week. The questions should pick up the main aspects about the topic, and they were not able to be ansewered with a simple glance. Finally, we had to choose the eight best questions about a topic 6: Administration and Governance at Local and/or Institutional Level II. Moreover, we had to assess all the questions of our partners. It was difficult, because we didn’t have much time and we had to return the questions, so at least, we had to assess them by photos.
What do I think about this activity? I think that it is really difficult and it requires so much responsibility. Even it is hard, with this kind of activities we develop our critical sense, but in reality it is so hard assessing our partners´ work. Anyway, we are going to be teachers and we are going to assess many many, so it is preferable that we start soon.
Regarding my work as journalist, I have made an interview a teacher of primary education to know what is, as teacher, her opinion about the new law of education, LOMCE.


There are many documents comparing both laws: LOE and LOMCE. However, I have been able to see this comparison more clearly in this document, because it appears two colors that distinguish each one.


 I would like to say see of saying congratulations to Educational Rush Hour for the way that they have done their roles this week. Congratulations!



Obviously, I don’t forget my group, CONGRATULATIONS, TOO. We all have done a good work. I am proud of you! J
Here I give you some songs to cheer up and encourage you! J

No comments:

Post a Comment