Sunday 4 May 2014

The analyst by María Moreno

This week the stars have played the game, and firstly I want to congratulate all of them because they did it their best. Cristian and Rosana were our stars and although they answered properly all the questions we did not win, but it is not our fault.
I think that this game is not the perfect way to decide if we know the answers or not, because only two people can participate on it, while the rest of the group is only clapping and looking at them. Also, if you know all the answers but when you roll the die, only small numbers appear, you will not win. I think that this game is enjoyable, but not a fair play.
This is my last time as the analyst, so I want to say that with this subject I have learnt a lot of knew things and I have discovered that without any printed book, papers or teachers help, we can learn things better, because we have to investigate by ourselves, reading different pieces of information and summarizing what we consider the most important.
What´s more, I think that taking the different roles is a very good idea, because we can work in a different way each week and also we can help to our colleagues when they have to do a role that we did before, so we collaborate helping us and doing it our best.

So, CONGRATULATION to Brainstorming and remember this two words: WE CAN!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment